Shipping & Returns
- Orders over $199.00 - free courier
- Orders under $199.00 - $10 flat rate courier fee
We aim to dispatch all orders within 24 hours during weekdays, through NZ Couriers. You will receive your item(s) between 1-3 working days. Deliveries will not be made on weekends or public holidays. Please allow an extra two days for rural addresses. Delays may occur during sale periods due to high volumes.
- All orders - $20 flat rate courier free
We aim to dispatch all orders within 24 hours, through NZ Post. You will receive your item(s) between 3-5 working days. Deliveries will not be made on weekends or public holidays. Please be advised that customs and taxes may apply to your international order.
Rest of the World
If you live outside of Australasia and wish to shop with us we would love to help. Please contact us on email@example.com and provide us with the item(s) you wish to purchase and your location. We will get back to you within 24 hours with a quote for shipping. Please note we are currently unable to accept returns for International Orders.
Customs and Taxes
Inside of New Zealand you will not incur any duties or taxes however for orders travelling outside of New Zealand, please note that Head over Heels will not be held responsible for any customs or duties charges that may be incurred on delivery into customs. Head over Heels has no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary from country to country; Head over Heels recommends that you contact your local customs office for further information. Any and all applicable custom fees, taxes and duties are the sole responsibility of the customer. The law requires Head over Heels to state the full value of your order on the package, and this will then usually determine the applicable fees.To comply with New Zealand export regulations we are required to declare the exact value of all items ordered and to mark them as dutiable 'merchandise'. Law from marking the order as a ‘gift’ also prohibits us, even if the order is placed with the intention of sending to a gift recipient. If you refuse a shipment due to the cost of customs duties and taxes, this amount will be deducted from your return upon arrival back to New Zealand. Any return shipping costs incurred will also be deducted.
We will happily accept the return of products purchased with us online for NZ and AUS orders, providing you meet all conditions. We are unable to accept returns from outside Australasia. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us (03) 366-6681 before returning an item back to us. If you wish to exchange your order we will do our best to source an alternative and secure it until your order is back with us.
We will accept your return, provided that;
- Proof of purchase is provided, i.e. Order Confirmation or receipt.
- The provided returns form has been filled out (stapled behind your Order Confirmation). Please contact us if you need another form.
- The item has not been used or worn and the box is in perfect condition.
- The item has been received back within 7 days of delivery.
We offer refunds, exchanges and credit notes for full price products. There is no refund on items purchased during sale or through discounted or promotional periods. Exchanges and credit notes are offered for sale and discounted products.Please return your order to:
Head over Heels Christchurch
250 High Street
Christchurch City Central
- We are unable to accept returns of eyewear.
- There is no refund or exchange on items that have been on in-store layby.
- Goods which haven’t been received by Head over Heels within 7 days will only be allocated an exchange or store credit.
- Shipping costs back to Head over Heels are the responsibility of the customer unless returning faulty goods
- Head over Heels does not take any responsibility for items lost in the process of being returned to us. We recommend using a courier service with a Track and Trace facility.
- Our returns policy for online does differ from our in store policy